Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I want a Marilyn doll......So I made one. and rescue Bratz Boyz......

 I started the day with blue toes and a quick job search. West Yorkshire is very cold, and it snowed again in the night. The only person who likes the cold is Monza the dog and his very long fluffy fur coat.

The job search was because I need a job to go with my volunteer unpaid job. I need to be paid! I found one job to apply for. It has my name on it. I want this job. Now how to answer the question? why do I want to work for them? Closing date is 13th of this month, so by then I will have come up with some inspirational ideas!
So there I was with blue toes. Hot food as breakfast fixed this along with a brisk walk into Yeadon. Lee walked Monza the dog...as he has no fear of ice and snow. His big hot bear paws melt it on the way out....
These two little Bratz Boyz...I found them in Oxfam.........great excitement! my Bratz collection will be extatic! The disney doll in the centre vecame MARYLIN!

as you see she worked out quite well.






Here she is with Elizabeth and a Bratz Boy.....


















No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...