Wednesday, February 25, 2015

First of all we walked the dog.......


First of all we walked the Monza dog. This has to be first thing in the morning as Monza does not like strangers. I do not like stranger people myself, so I know how he feels.
                   we take him to an old grave yard. really you do not get much quieter than the dead.

Monza goes with my husband in the big white rusty squeaking van, I walk .....and meet them there as I too need some exercise.......AND as Monza and I have both put on weight it is a tight squeeze in the cab of this huge van!
Quickly past the tarn I went, making sure that I breath deeply at a rapid pace..........I was diagnosed with breast cancer last year, and the related surgery and medication has effected my breathing. I now rattle a wheeze all night and snore. I keep myself, husband and the dog awake.....so exercise and deep breathing dear reader! that is the key here. lots of fresh air and deep breathing! this works ........

After I brisk walk, I meet a very excited Monza at the grave yard and finish my walk with him begging for biscuits by the towering victorian earn grave. ........

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...