Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Plenty more time today too

 Lee was already up. Watching Top Gear on catch up TV. When I asked for tea.....The light woke me...He informed me that the sky was all pink and orange.
 I left a full newly made mug of tea and ran over to the tarn . I stuffed the camera card back into the slot as I quickly hobbled along. Really it was more of a pyjama clad hobble than a run as yesterdays activities have gone straight to my hips.
 Any way. There I was in time to wait for the sun. This duely arrived and is now high in the sky promising a beautiful warm day.
The radio is jabbering on about thunder storms. this is not what I want to hear. so I am drinking my third cup of tea eating my rice crispies and contemplating how the hell I am going to get the mess I made to the tip in the Fonz car.......
 Waiting for the sun....

 There were a few others today with mobile phones and runners that stopped to watch....... I watched.
I heard the shutters being raised for tea on the boat house and heard the Good mornings! from all who entered . I just watched mesmerised as another day got underway.
I walked home past my garden. I now have to get this mess that I pulled down yesterday to the tip. It is not just my garden this has made a mess of....I have to tidy and "put right" the wall attached to next door. It is actually my wall but I still need to make it look good after all my coffee induced activity.

It really needed doing though. A right mess it is.

No comments:

An old one. Let's go Barbie!

aThe breakers yard,,,,,Lets go Barbie!........ A girly place to go!? ......well yes on this day     It turned out very well.  ...